EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the following procedures will be in place until further notice:
- Clinical Services – All routine services SUSPENDED/CLOSED
- Travel Clinic – SUSPENDED/CLOSED
- Flu Shots – Not available at this time
- Tick Submissions – No tick submissions will be accepted. Individuals may contact the Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station at https://portal.ct.gov/caes
- Title Searches – SUSPENDED
- For Permit Applications:
- Under “Permits & Forms” select the appropriate form, complete, and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application is received, you will be called to pay via credit card. If you have plans that accompany your application, you may drop them off at the designated table in the Health District entry way. Applications will be processed after all paperwork has been received and payment made.
- For File Search Requests:
- Email requests for as-built septic maps at email@example.com . Copies will be emailed to you, if available.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and understanding. The Westport Weston Health District remains committed to ensuring the health and safety of the public and we appreciate your help.